Present Simple Verbs
Choose the best alternatives.
1. She ___ four languages.
2. Jane is a teacher. She ___ French.
3. When the kettle ___, will you make some tea?
4. I always ___ the window at night because it is cold.
5. Those shoes ___ too much.
6. The food in Japan is expensive. It ___ a lot to live there.
7. His job is great because he ___ a lot of people.
8. He always ___ his car on Sundays.
9. My watch is broken and it ___ to be fixed again.
10. I ___ to watch movies.
11. I ___ to the cinema at least once a week.
12. They never ___ tea in the morning.
13. We both ___ to the radio in the morning.
14. He ___ a big wedding.
15. George ___ too much so he's getting fat.
16. The earth ___ round the sun, doesn't it?
17. The shops in England ___ at 9:00 in the morning.
18. The post office ___ at 5:30 pm.
19. Jackie ___ two children now.
20. Mr. Smith ___ too much. He always has a cigarette in his mouth.
21. When the phone ___, please answer it.